Three defeats in four for Wednesday in the Championship as Lee Bullen's men lose 2-1 to QPR at Hillsborough.
Is Bully's time up?
Is Danny the boy for Dejphon?*
Could Pulis still prove a pull for The Owls?
Plus we hear from Bullen himself along with Dominic Iorfa (very briefly).
#Owlpinions reveals whether we LOVE or HATE Atdhe, and this week's asks which Wednesday player should have played their country - but never did.
Thank you to our Gold supporter, Tyto Law: https://www.tytolaw.co.uk/
Find out more about supporting Singing The Blues at http://sponsorship.singingtheblu.es/
Contact us on Twitter: @DomAndJames @DomHowson @JamesMarriott
Please subscribe to get Singing The Blues every Friday. UTO.
* Rejected puns included:
- Until The Cowleys Come Home?
- Cowley to Owls... or a load of bull?
- Cowley set for Wednesday moo-ve?
- Cowley to Wednesday? Pull the Udders one
- Holy Cowley! Tony’s Hoof ball... or is Danny the boy?
- Is Cowley ready for pastures new?